Thursday, February 5, 2009

Meryl Streep Named Best Actress At The Screen Actors Guild Awards

Meryl Streep

The 59-year-old actress was surprised to receive the prestigious award for his role in the drama Doubt, which plays a nun who suspects a priest of abusing a boy - and admitted he had not yet bought a new dress as she didn t think would win. Meryl Streep was named Best Actress at the Screen Actors Guild Awards. Everyone wins when we get the parties to this. There is such thing as the best actress. I am so in awe of the work of women of this year appointed, not elsewhere so proud of us girls. I am in a position where I have secret information that I know that this is true. I m really shocked. There is such thing as the greatest living actress. By accepting the prize, Meryl that blacks wore trousers at the ceremony - said: I t even buy a dress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home